Wednesday, February 25, 2009

FLOPSEY!!

Hey all, how was your day?? Hope you had a good one!! Man.....did I post and run this morning or what??!! I checked it out, after I got home this afternoon, and realized that I didn't list what I used! AND...the girls names? Were all squished together!! SORRY about that ladies!! How LAME am I?? So....the only thing I think you wouldn't know, is that the DP was from My Minds Eye. Now...just a few things tonight, for I am tired and must get to bed!
One....don't forget....DT call for TGF & Club Anya ends 3/1!! Get your stuff in ladies, you all are WAY talented!!! OK....number two.....don't forget to head over to Javablustamper & Friends!! Great challenge going on, with a PRIZE too!!!
And......finally??? I have this SUPER cute card to share!!!! It is Flopsey from MFT stamps! Are you familiar?? I thought you would like to see something DIFFERENT for a change here!! Haha!! I WAS sharing my fettish with you, of TGF!!! So.....thought you might enjoy something NEW!!! Hope you like it!!! I colored this CUTIE in with my Prisma & Copic markers;layered him on My Minds Eye DP and layered that on SU CS. I used some Bella embellies and even finished it off with a MFT sentiment. However, the sentiment is from a seperate set. Hope you have a GREAT night, although I think it is probably considered morning, by now!!! Haha! Anyway, I will see you tomorrow evening!! So glad you were HERE!! ENJOY LIFE!!!!
~~PS. I sure do LOVE my new light!! Don't you?? What a difference!!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute card...love the colours and the image!! The OTT lite seems to make the colours pop more too (I received one for Christmas but haven't had the chance to set it up yet). Hope that you are doing well!!

Katie Cotton said...

super cute!!!!!

Janna said...

Oh Jacquie this is just too, too adorable!!! i love this little flopsey an the way you colored him in is amazing! The papers are delish and I adore the baubles. Just the right touch of bling!

Smiles,
janna

Kim said...

BEAUTIFUL work Jacquie! I love yoru coloring and your colors of paper are so pretty together! Gotta love the Ott Lite for night time creations! :)
Hugs~ Kim

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is too sweet! I LOVE the way you colored him in and the pretty papers. You are rocking this blog, m'am! LOVE that you're posting more often...you are awesome!