Saturday, November 14, 2009

A SQUIGGLEFLY FIRST!

An EARLY good morning to you!! How are you this fine Saturday? Haha!! I know....knock it off!! Well, don't worry, I will make this brief!! I am stopping by to share my very FIRST SQUIGGLEFLY challenge!! Hey.....know what? This is my very FIRST SQUIGGLEFLY creation.....period!! How about that?! I played along with their challenge this week! You should check it out HERE! Here is my take on it, hope you like it, and a copy of the sketch!! You never know, you MIGHT want to try it!! I will see you back here later!! I promise it will be sooner then it was last night!! Haha! Thanks SO much for taking the time to check out my creation!! Have an AWESOME day!! ENJOY LIFE!!!
**Isn't that the SWEETEST Digi? Her name is Pigtail cutie and she can be found, HERE!


4 comments:

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui:) she is a real little sweetheart
Anne x

Lisa Foster said...

This is so adorable! Fantastic job on the challenge! What a cutie image!
Hugs,
Lisa

Cassie said...

you made her so stinkin' cute jacquie!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Do you know i HAVE this image and never use her! She is TOO cute!!! LOVE your take on that sketch!!!