Monday, June 29, 2009

POST #3- SASSY STUDIO DESIGNS!!!

**Make sure to scroll down for another post, please!

I promise...this is my LAST post for this evening!!! Haha!! Thank you SO much for reading them all!!! I think I sort of.....posted them backwards, didn't I? I should have labeled this one as #1 and so on, huh? Oh, well!! Haha!! OK.....are you all ready for this?
I am sure you have seen my posts about Lindsay Dyer, a VERY talented illustrator, starting her own company? How she had designed images for The Digi Shack and Modern Sugar Blvd? If you remember that? Then you will also remember the DT call she had out and I reminded you all about a few days ago. AGAIN......GUESS WHAT?????
YEP...You guessed it....YAY!!!! She has invited me to be a part of her FIRST SASSY STUDIO DESIGNS, DT!! I am SO excited and honored, to say the least!! I HAD to share this EXCITEMENT with you!! Wait until you see some of the images she has in store for you!! BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't wait to share the creations with you!!! Alright, I will let you all go visit some where else now!! Haha!! I will leave you with one of my DT entries; she had us use one of HER images and here it is!! I hope you like it, as much as I do!! Have an AWESOME, night or day!! I am SO happy to have you all to share ALL of this with!!! ENJOY LIFE!!!!
***PS. Don't forget to check out my NEW Fave of the week and Pic of the week!!

I will see you tomorrow, with a TGF Sneak peek, here and on the Club Anya blog!!!

7 comments:

Becky said...

She is so cute, love the card and all the fabulous colors.

Brandi said...

Congratulations! You rock!

Smiles,

Brandi

Jessica Diedrich said...

CONGRATULATIONS Jacks! How exciting! Love your card-the layout rocks!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS JACQUIE! I knew you would make the team!

Debby said...

Congrats on the DT! This is seriously cute!

Valerie said...

YAY! I'm so glad your on a DT that I'm on!!! We are going to have so much fun Designing for Sassy Studios! Glad to have you on board! :) Hugs,
Valerie

Sarah said...

Congrats on making the DT!