Monday, June 8, 2009

NO ENERGY TO BE FOUND, BUT, A DIGI LIST TO SHARE!!

Hello everyone! SO sorry to keep you waiting! I said the afternoon and........you guessed it....it IS dark out!! HUH! Funny how that happens, isn't it? Well,......as I had said, I am feeling better. However?? The ENERGY???? It just isn't there!!!! SO...as PROMISED, I am here with at least a litttle, somethin'-somethin', for you!!! I said I would have LOTS to share? OK....I think this can be considered.....LOTS......for now! HAHAHA!! I have TRIED to compile a list of Digi Shops/Sites for you all!! If you may know of any I have NOT included????? PLEASE, leave me a comment, so I can add it to the list!! Have an AWESOME night, have FUN perusing these shops/sites, and I will be back tomorrow for Madelynn's Twinkling Tuesday!!! Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate you ALL!!! I feel it also necessary to say, BE WELL!!! Haha!! and...of course...ENJOY LIFE!!!!

DIGI SHOPS/SITE!!!

The Greeting Farm
All That Scraps
Modern Sugar Blvd.
Instyle Stamps
Doodle Dragon Studio/Dustin Pike
Charmed Cards & Crafts
Whimsie Doodles
The Cutting Cafe
Squigglefly
Digital Stamp Oasis
Tinkernco.co.uk.com
Victoria Case
My Grafico
The Little Yellow Company (New)
The Digi Shack
Little Paper Shop
Funky Fairys
Sketching Stamper Digi Stamps
Character Cafe
Digital Stamps by Lou Lou
Grab A Doodle Doo
Bee Crafty
Doodle Palace
KLM Designs
Fred She Said
Digi Stamp Boutique
Inktegrity by Joni


***WHEW!!!! I plan on changing some things around on my blog and will include links to these. If you cannot find any of these, feel free to email me and I will get you the addy!!!

2 comments:

Carri D said...

wow thanks jacquie!!!

cr8iveme said...

It was fun to play MSB BINGO with you last night.

I didn't see Dustin Pike.

He's got some great digis and on Wednesday he has a Freebie.

Mary