Tuesday, June 16, 2009

TWINKLING TUESDAY WITH DUSTIN PIKE!!

HI there everyone!!! How are you?? Hope you are well!!! Can you believe it is Tuesday already?? I can't!! WOW!!! Time flies!! Well, since it IS Tuesday, you know what that means!! Another Madelynn's Twinkling Tuesday Challenge!! WOOHOO!! She is such a talented littled girl!! I am telling you, she ALWAYS has a TRUE challenge for us all!! This week is NO exception! I hope you will play along! I REALLY had a LOT of fun with this one!! I am VERY pleased with how it turned out!! Hope you like it!! I FINALLY had a chance to use the NEW Dustin Pike Digi Stamp, I just bought!!! I LOVE that little dragon, don't you? The best part? He has a TON of them!! You really should go check them out!!
Ok, when you finish your creation? Make sure to label it MTTSC27 and leave a comment on the Twinkling Tuesday Blog, so we can find it!!
NOw, I know you have noticed my Blog looks a little different and is currently UNORGANIZED!! I am SO sorry for this; I am still getting it in order! I am a TAD picky you know!! Haha!! WHo me?? NAH!! Anyway, I have created 2 new cattegories at the top there. one is my pic of the week, which you never can tell what you will see there!! The other is my FAVE of the week!! I am excited about this one!! I ALWAYS see the most INCREDIBLE creations out there and, you know me, I LOVE to share!!! Therefore?? This was added, so I could SHARE my FAVES with you all and get that MARVELOUS art out there!!!! Hope you enjoy and hope you won't mind if I ask you to be featured there sometime!! I will give you FULL credit of course, that's what it is ALL about!!! I plan on linking it to each person's website too!! I think it will be GREAT!!!
Thanks for stopping by; I SO appreciate you all!!! I hope you'll stop back, for I have some EXCITEMENT to share!!! Alright, time to visit with the rest of the TWINKLETTES!!! ENJOY LIFE!!!!


***THE AWESOME TWINKLETTES!!!
Cassie Larson

Christi Thorsen

Darla Wilson

Debbie Lee

Heather Lee-Reppen

Heather Schlatter

Janna Hull

Jessica Diedrich

Kim Ross

Kimmie Doktor

Lisa Slusser

Rebecca Ednie

Sandra McLean

9 comments:

WickedPixie said...

Jacquie, he is adorable! I just had a frioend ask me to make a dragon b-day card for her DH so I will be heading over to look at the dragons!
I love the idea for the new blog design! I look forward to seeing what you put up each week! :-) Traci

Becky said...

So cute, love how the mushroom and paper matches

Heather Schlatter said...

Hey Jacquie,

I just realized when I came to look at your blog that I never answered your e-mail the other day!!!

Well of cource you can feature me though I do not know if I deserve to be featured but who would say no to that???? LOL!!!

I love what you did for your twinkling card great job girl I love how you created the pannels even if you had to have brown on the card!!!

That Dragon is adorable and your coloring is great too!!!

Jacquie you are just the sweetest person and some day I will get a RAK out to you when I learn how to actually get things in the mail!!!

Heather

Darla said...

Such a cute card Jacquie! I love that paper, and the dragon is adorable. You did an awesome job on the sketch!

Brandi said...

How cute!! Love this!

Valerie said...

LOVE your card! that dino is cute!

Sarah said...

Cute card...love the dragon and the paper!!

Rebecca Ednie said...

Awww, what a sweet little dragon. great card. I look forward to seeing your DD's blog.

Jessica Diedrich said...

Madelynn absolutely LOOOOVES this card! Your coloring is awesome and what a fun image and WONDERFUL take on the sketch!!!