Wednesday, June 10, 2009

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!!!

Hey there Twinklers!! How the heck are you?? Man...........it took some doin', but........I DID it!!! YAY!!! I was afraid I had forgotten how to create, it has been SO long!!! Haha! SO....today WAS Madelynn's Twinkling Tuesday!! And.....as luck would have it, Madelynn was the GIVER of the challenge this week!!! She is SO creative!! You just HAVE to love her challenges!! I hope you played along!! If not? You STILL can!! Just make sure to post a comment to the TWINKLE TUESDAY blog and label your creation with MTTSC26, so we can find you!!! Now, while you are over at the Twinkle blog, check out this weeks SUH-WEET, Featured Stamper!!! It is none other than the TOTALLY Talented, Heather Schlatter!! Gosh...I sure hope I spelled that right!! It is late you know!! And.....I am under the influence.........under the influence of cold medicine that is!! Haha! SOmetimes I think that stuff can make you loopier than A glass of wine!! Oh, there are some things I NEED to share with my fellow twinklers!! This week we are saying goodbye to Jennifer and Bonnie!! They will be SO missed!!! Make sure to visit with them! As we are saying goodbye, we must also say HELLO.......hello to our newest member!! Please WELCOME our newest Twinklette, Lisa Slusser!!! WELCOME!!!! Ok...hope I got that spelling right too!!! Haha!
Anyway....I am babbling on!! Like you are surprised!!! I thank you SO much for your well wishes and kind emails!! I SO appreciate them!! I also thank you for stopping by!! I will leave you with my version of this weeks challenge! As promised, I HAD to share one of my Victoria Case, Digi's!!! Isn't IT cute?? I completed the creation with my AMYR Friends sentiments, from ATS!! Have a GREAT night and come by to visit me tomorrow, over at Club Anya! I will be posting there tomorrow too!!


****PLEASE VISIT THE REST OF THE TWINKLE TEAM!!!

Cassie Larson
Christi Thorsen
Darla Wilson
Debbie Lee
Heather Lee-Reppen
Heather Schlatter
Janna Hull
Jessica Diedrich
Kim Ross
Kimmie Doktor
Lisa Slusser
Rebecca Ednie
Sandra McLean

4 comments:

WickedPixie said...

Jacquie, that is so, so adorable I can hardly stand it! I love a cute cuddly monster! :-) Traci

Danni said...

This made me smile! What a sweet little monster!! Cute!

Tammy said...

Hi Jacquie - this card is on fire. What a great stamp and well done on the layout.

Darla said...

Hey Jacquie - I love the buttons and the bright colors. That little monstor image is so darn cute! Better late than never, I say! Awesome job!