Saturday, June 6, 2009

HOW ARE YOU??

Hey everyone!! Just a quick post to let you know I am STILL here!! Haha!! The twins are FINALLY on the mend!! Of course, after sharing it with me and a trip to the Doc for Kade!! Kade ALWAYS seems to get it worse!! He was just a MESS!! He had mucous coming out of every orafice!! UCKK!! His eyes were disgusting, to say the least!! I, when I could, slept alot!! My body was trying to fight this thing off, I guess!! So, sorry I have not visited with you all!! I have missed you!! I wanted to thank you ALL for your kind words, emails, and get well wishes!! I believe they have helped TREMENDOUSLY!!! And mean a GREAT deal!! You all are AWESOME!! I just had to tell you!! I have some other things to share, but, for now I should get going!! I will be back tomorrow night with some COOL stuff!! I will leave you with the card I used, for my inspiration, at the Club Anya Luau!! This was the one I used for the challenge that night. I have never shared it here with you , so, I wanted you to see it!! What fun is posting, if there is nothing to see?? Haha!! Thanks again everyone!! Be healthy and I will see you later!! ENJOY LIFE!!!!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Very cute card!! Glad to hear that you and your family are on the mend!!

pinky said...

Nightmare when the kids are sick never mind yourself! Glad things are improving. Love the card, gorgeous colours.
Pinky

Kim said...

Hi Hun! Sorry haven't gotten to visit lately! My Dad's been sick and I actually have been busy creating instead of blogging. Trying to use my vacation wisely before summer classes start and I won't be able to create anymore :(
I hope you are all doing well! Your creations are amazing Jacquie!!! Beautiful work hun!
Hugs~ Kim

Danni said...

Hope that everyone gets healthy asap!!
Cute card!

Christi Flores said...

Glad to hear that everyone is on the mend! Your card is adorable!!

Kimmie said...

This is just so pretty!

Heather Schlatter said...

Jacquie well even if you are down and under with no energy this creation is still a great one!!!

I always enjoy your wonderful creations girl!!!

You rock!!

Heather