Thursday, June 18, 2009

DIGI STAMP-FEST!!!

Hey there ladies!! How are you? Hope you and your families are well!! I think MY family actually is!! And I mean EVERYONE!!! Haha!! Imagine that, would ya'!! Ok......so, I know I have been sharing some of this Digi stuff with you lately!! Well, can we just say, I have officially gone DIGI crazy!!! Haha!! I mean, REALLY!! They are everywhere, so you just can't help yourself!! And girls? They are just TOO darn sweet!! In many ways!! I have been all over this blog world....scoping it out!! I have acumulated a FEW, mind you, and I am here to share some of the creations that came out of my scoping adventure!! If you haven't ventured into the Digi world yet? You have to give it a shot!! I went and bought one of those little drive things? You know, for storage? I have moved ALL my Digi's there, so they are all together and aren't taking up room on my laptop!! Of course, I have created individual folders for each company!! Alright...I know, I know...let's get on with it, right?
This first creation was made using a Digi image from, The Sketching Stamper!! I had seen this image SOMEWHERE and HAD to find it!! Alas...I had and here it is!!! I think it is SO neat!! I didn't add a whole lot of extras, because I didn't want to take away from the AWESOME image!! I think next time I will try it with some dressier paper! Is that a word?? Dressier?? I don't know, sounds good to me and I think you all know what I meant!! I finished this card with a sentiment from Verve!! SO perfect for this!
The next creation was made using an image from Charmed Cards And Crafts; completed with an ATS, AMYR sentiment!!! I just think Holly & Madison are SO unique!! Although I don't know which one this is?? I STILL couldn't resist getting her!! When you get these images? You get a whole bundle!! Gotta LOVE that!!
That leaves us with my last one, for this evening! This is a Modern Sugar Blvd image, and I finished with a Unity sentiment. In fact? This is a NEW release, over at MSB!! You know what makes this, What's Cooking, image even better? I WON this image, from MSB, during their Bingo night!! Along with winning this image?? I WON THE WHOLE NEW RELEASE!!! YAY, me!! Hey...YAY MSB!!! Those Sugars are SO nice!! They are SO generous too!! Thanks again Modern Sugar Blvd!! I can't tell you how excited I was, as I am sure you would be too!!
One last thing, before you go!! I know I am getting a TAD lengthy here, SORRY!!! I had mentioned having some exciting news?? Well......one of those things was my MSB prizes and another has to do with my KYAH!!! If you have followed me, for awhile, you will know that Kyah likes to create; right along side of me!! She has seen Madelynn's Twinkling Tuesdays' blog and a few other kids. She wanted to have her VERY OWN blog! She wants everyone to see her "stuff" too, as she put it. So....we have worked together, to make that happen!! Kyah is SO excited!! You would NOT believe it!! Her blog is ALMOST ready and I will UNVEIL it here, in the next few days!! She has SO much to share with everyone and it can't get done fast enough!! Haha!! The last thing I have to share can wait until tomorrow!! Thanks SO much for stopping by and reading this WHOLE thing!! At least if you got this far? You are STILL awake!!! Haha! Let me know which creation is your FAVE!!! Remember...my blog is still in the construction phases and should be done soon!! If you see something that is NOT quite right? It probably isn't and still needs fixed! Have a GREAT THURSDAY!!! ENJOY LIFE!!!








8 comments:

Crystal said...

Great job on those digi's Jacquie.... arent they fun to work with and instant gratification....gotta love it..

Try Squigglefly....I currently have a few images that I have drawn on there. Loads of great stuff to see!!!!

Debby said...

Wow you absolutely Rock! And.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Sarah said...

Awesome job on all of the cards Jacquie...gotta love the digi's!

WickedPixie said...

Great cards Jacquie! Those digi images are SO addicting (and when I first heard of them I thought,"No, that's not for me!" HA!) I have a couple of sets from Charmed Cards, but I haven't played with them much! (YET!) I love your creations! :-) Traci

kadie said...

OOOOOOOh! I love them all!! Wait, was it your birthday?? Omgosh! Happy 20th Birthday!!! You're so skanther!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Jacquie,
Your cards are gorgeous! I love what you did with all the images! You rock! Thank you for the kind words you sent my way too!
And... Happy Birthday to you!

Cassie said...

wow! they are all so awesome!!! congrats again on winning that MSB package! can't wait to see kyah's blog!

Jessica Diedrich said...

These are just darling as ever! OMG I LOOOOVe the perfume bottles how COOL is that?!?!?