Saturday, June 27, 2009

LET"S GO TO THE HOP!!!

Ok, now that song is in my head!!! How are you today?? Hope everyone is having an AWESOME weekend!! Now, this post should be QUITE interesting!! I am NOT at home and have attempted to shedule this! Haha! I have been playing around with the time and what not, so we will see what happens!!! It's just one of those things!! I am ALWAYS home! So, for me to even have to do this? SILLY!!! For sure!
I just HAD to remind you all to get your creations in, for the SASSY STUDIO DESIGNS DT CALL!! Lindsay will be closing it on 6/28, which should be tomorrow!!! She is a SUPER talented artist and a SUPER nice person! Therefore, I thought I would put this reminder out there for all of YOU super talented ladies!! Ok....do you see a pattern here?? EVERYONE?? IS SUPER!!! I haven't much time to do this, so I am sorry if it is brief! I will be back on Monday with SEVERAL projects to share!! Thanks for visiting with me and I hope you will stop back on Monday!! I have LOTS to share!! You know me??? I LOVE to share!! Anyway, here is a creation , I made, using Sock Hop Sweetie!! She is from Sassy Studio Designs!! I think she is definately a sweetie! Hope you like her!! I would LOVE to know what you think!! Have an AWESOME weekend and ENJOY LIFE!!!

***PS. Check out the NEW badge I added, on my right hand sidebar!! It is Sassy Studios NEW badge for their NEW Papercraft Planet Group!! You will HAVE to visit there too!!!

3 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What a pretty card! Great coloring! and I love what you did with all the dp!
Beautiful job!!! TFS :*)
Have a fab weekend!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

This is too darn cute! What pretty colors you used. I hope that you are trying out for Sassy Studios DT call!!!!!
Wherever you are this weekend, I hope you are relaxing and having fun!

Crystal said...

Super cute card!!!! Love how you angled it... I always forget to do that....my stuff looks like a line of soldiers...LOL