Monday, November 17, 2008

WILLOW & MFT!!

Morning all!! Or evening, as the case may be!! So, how was your weekend?? Remember my card that HAD to be JUST right?? Well.......here it is!! I am thrilled with how it all came together!! What do you think?? I got the crocheted ribbon at Walmart!!! Because......by the time I got to get out, all the other stores were closed! And.....if you know me.....once I get something in my head????? That's it!! Haha!! The other part I am proud of, sort of speak, is the sentiment!! Isn't it PERFECT?? It is part of a Studio G set and I thought of this image right away, when I saw it!! My friend, Cheri, sent it to me!! It is, without a doubt, one of my FAVS!! Next to the Charlotte and kitty one, of course!! Hehe! I LOVE IT!!! You know? When it all comes together?? JUST RIGHT?? YAY!! Ok, enough of the giddiness!! Hehe!! The next card I have to share is a TY card for my mom! She LOVES coffee and stuff, so this is VERY appropriate!! In fact, I had her in mind, when I ordered this set from MFT! I hope she likes it!! I was an embossing fool with this one. I used my Ranger clear embossing powder. I had read, on someones blog and I am not sure who, that they emboss before they color in. They indicated that it made it look nicer and made it easier. So, of course, I had to try it. Thank you to whomever shared that tip, I like it!! Ok, I am getting lengthy again!! Sorry! The other part of this card, that I LOVE, is the BG!! Look at how COOL it turned out! Again I used my clear emboss powder, along with my Versamark pad and Baroque Motifs. I will definitely be doing this again!! I hope you all have an AWESOME day! I truly appreciate you visiting my corner of the world! I think I will stop saying I will be back tomorrow!! You know how things always happen! So, I will just keep saying.....Until next time......ENOY LIFE!!!!!
~

~Recipe Willow: WOF Willow & Studio G Winter set,K&CO DP,SU Basic Grey & WW CS,Prisma & Copic markers,Grass Green Bella Baubles,Fiskars threading water punch,Crocheted ribbon from Walmart.
~Recipe MFT:MFT Hot Stuff,Versafine onyx & Versamark,Prismacolor & Copic markers,Ranger clear EB powder, SU Pomegr., Black & WW CS,SU retired ribbon,Prima Flower.

13 comments:

Carri D said...

Hi girl, you sound so happy in this post!! I love the card, very pretty.

Debby said...

Well someone is super chipper this morning :-) love love love your WOJ card. It is indeed perfect. Love your 2nd card too. I wanted to click on it to get a closer look but it won't do it for me. I hate it when blogger does that. I can tell it's beautiful though. Hope you have a great and wonderful day!

Meli Palmer said...

mmm, I'm liking them both. The first card, the image is just sooo cute. Makes me feel all hippychic. The second, love that background!

Card Creations said...

The coffee cards rocks....I guess because I am a coffee drinker! But I love Willow too! Thanks for sharing!

Debby said...

Isn't the little girl a WOJ stamp?

Danni said...

Very nice! I really like seeing the different color choices for the second card.

Anonymous said...

Love both of the cards. Of course your Willow is perfect and you couldn't have a better saying for the card.

Janna said...

Jacquie,

You are so talented. I just wanted to let you know that I have given you an award over at my blog http://stampspaperglitterohmy.blogspot.com/2008/11/i-won-major-award.html

Lots of smiles,

Janna

Kim said...

What beautiful cards! Your Willow is adorable and the MFT is so awesome...I love how that background turned out! That baroque stamp is my ultimate FAVORITE! :)
Hugs~ Kim

Candy said...

LOVE your WOJ card with the lace - it gives it that perfect touch you were looking for. Very inviting looking. My favourite thing is to have hot chocolate and marshmallows.
The card you made for you mom is lovely - wish it would have gotten bigger when I clicked on it :o(

Christi Flores said...

Both of your cards are awesome!! I've been trying to add your blog to my following blogs but for some reason it gives me an error every time. Is anyone else telling you they're having this problem? I'm going to keep trying though. You know I love your blog. :)

Katie Cotton said...

these are gorgeous!

Sarah said...

Both cards are stunning...love what you did with them!!