Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hey there everyone! How are you?? So......what do you think?? You know me, always trying to change it up a bit! Hehehe! So, I saw this Tim Holtz tutorial, about Adirondack Alcohol inks and here we are!! I love that part of it. However, I am not completely sold on the embossing. I am not sure if the base was an issue or the user! Haha! Well, I'd like to think it was the paper, but, I am thinking it WAS me! Although, I do believe the sentiment WAS the base paper. I had applied some of the Adirondack Gold metal ink; I think it kept the Versafine Onyx from being blacker, if that's a word! Haha! I tried to emboss that part too, but, it didn't look very nice! So, we did it again and left it, as is! Haha! Overall, I THINK I like it; just wish the embossing would have been a little better. To be honest, it looks way better in person! Oh well! I do LOVE these Unity stamps though, don't you?? I think I am getting back into the swing of things now. I think my family is getting well, for the most part, I think School issues are at a stand still, and hopefully we won't have any funerals for A LONG WHILE! All there is to do then is...........move forward!! Hope you all are having a FANTASTIC weekend!!Tha nk you so much for all your kind word and for stopping by! I'll be back tomorrow to visit!! Until then.....................ENJOY LIFE!!!!
~

~Recipe: Unity Stamps Delectable Delights, American Crafts Black ribbon,MM Gold & Black brads,SU Magenta,Black, & WW CS,Adirondack Alcohol inks in Eggplant,Cranberry, & Letuce, Adirondack Gold, Versamark pad & Ranger Black embossing powder.

THANKS!!!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my Jacquie this is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! WOW!!!!! I am amazed....this is so beautiful! And of course pink and brown...woo-hoo!!!! :) Gorgeous!!!!!! Where did you find the tutorial to do that? Love it hon!
Hugs~ Kim

Kim said...

Glad to hear the family is feeling better!

Anita said...

Beautiful Card! The DP is amazing. :)

Carri D said...

Hey so glad to hear things are going better! I hope things continue on a good path! I love this card. I tried the alcohol inks once, but the outcome was not pretty. Yours on the other hand is great!