Friday, November 14, 2008

SKIING RILEY!!

Hey all!! Quick post, for I am off to work for a few hours today! Sorry about the crooked pic! However, it is too late to correct that! It was put in the mail yesterday, to my friend!!! I hope she likes it!! I am pleased with how it turned out! What do you think?? I colored the Skiing Riley with my Prismacolor markers and highlighted around it with my NEW Copic marker!! I added some Stardust Stickles to the snow and Baby Blue Stickles to the ball on his hat. I am so glad I got that snowflake CB die! It has come in handy, so far. I needed the snowflakes to POP. so I added the silver MM brads. Well, I need to go and get ready! I stayed up too late on SCS, with the whole HIP HOP thing you know!! Those UNITY stamps are WAY cool!!! HOpe you all have a FANTASTIC day and I will be back with another tomorrow!!! Remember.....................ENJOY LIFE!!!!!
~
~Recipe:Skiing Riley & SU Sentiment,Prisma & Copic markers, Stardust & Baby Blue Stickles,SU DP paper,SU NON,WW,Bliss Blue CS,Snowflake CB die, Silver MM brads,American Crafts Navy ribbon.
THANKS!!!

12 comments:

Danni said...

Totally cute!!

Card Creations said...

Wow...Riley is cute....I wish our snow was glittery!...lol

Anonymous said...

Love your Riley!!! Wish I could ski:)

Sheri said...

What an adorable card! My first Rileys will be in my mailbox when I get home. Yeah. Thanks for the inspiration!

Carri D said...

very cute Jacquie!

Meli Palmer said...

Just precious, J! Love those snowflakes.

Michelle said...

LOve Riley!! Too bad I don't have any ;( Great card!

Sarah said...

Cute card...love the Riley!!

Eulanda said...

That is soooo cute!! OH NO! A Riley I don't own yet!! Well...I'll just go and take care of that!! LOL! I like what you did with the snow. Great card!

Ami said...

The layout is too cute for this card. TFS.

Debby said...

I'm so sorry you got sick. Feeling better? You must be because this card is fantastic. You added just the perfect finishing touches to it and your Verve cards. Wow! Awesome!

Kim said...

What a cute winter card! Your works is always GREAT Jacquie! Love it!
Hugs~ Kim