Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I was hit by a MACK truck!!!

Hi everyone! How are you?? I certainly hope you are better than me!! As luck would have it, I got the same thing my kids had! Imagine that! So, I know I said I would be back yesterday with something for you, but, I am afraid it may not be until tomorrow! With all those talented ladies out there, I am sure you will make it until my return!! haha!! I apologize, I just have lost all energy and am stuffed up everywhere!!! I swear!! I hate the whole COLD thing!! We came home from Kyah's Brownie's last night and it hit me like a ton of bricks!! I mean I litteraly felt like I had been run over by a Mack truck and drug thru a keyhole!!! So....................I wish all of you GOOD health and I hope to visit with you tomorrow!! Thanks for stopping in and sorry I have nothing to share with you this evening!! You know how I like the sharing thing!! I have been laying here on the couch, as much as possible, with 3 kids and visiting all your sites to see your creations!! They all are SOOO AWESOME!!! I am sorry I have not been good with the comment thing; I promise I will do better, once I AM better!!! BE WELL everyone and....................ENJOY LIFE!!!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh Jacquie! I feel so bad for you! I hate being sick! I am sending you MANY get well wishes!
Hope you are feeling better real soon!
Hugs~ Kim

Carri D said...

Oh no! not you too! Wish there were something I could do. lots of get well thoughts coming your way!!