Friday, November 7, 2008

A SWEET N SASSY CARD!!!

Good morning everyone!!!! How are you? Sorry I wasn't able to post this last night! However, that wasn't without trying!!! I had all intentions of posting my FIRST Sweet N Sassy card, but, that's a little tough to do with a camera battery that needs charged!!! Hehe! I tell ya, it's ALWAYS something! Isn't it?? Well, quick post, because today is the day I get to go to work for a few hours. Sorry! This evening we are taking Kyah to her first play and she is SO excited!! Hope you enjoy my card, maybe I'll be able to visit later. Check out the paper piercing!! I just got that tool recently! Huh, maybe it's hard to see. Oh well, I was psyched anyway!! Haha! It's the little things, right?? Thank you all for stopping by, it truly is GREAT to have you here! Until later.............ENJOY LIFE!!!
~

~Recipe: SNSS Sweet Dreams set, Versafine Onyx & Prisma markers,K&Co DP with matching flowers,SU Gable Green, NQN, & WW CS, Lime dew drops,Star Dust Stickles,SU Ticket corner punch, Friendship tag thing from my Bella Sistah, Carri.

THANKS!








14 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh sweet is that! Love the colors! You did great!!!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! So glad you've jumped on the SNS bandwagon :). It's going to be great seeing your creations!

BTW, we really must get together sometime! Lancaster isn't that far from me :).

Meli Palmer said...

Well, that sleepy time owl is too cute !Love the paper piecing. Great job, as always!

Anita said...

Cute Card! I love the paper and the paper piecing is a neat touch.

Mandy said...

This looks GREAT! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute card...you know how much I love paper piercing. I'm going to have to try paper piecing though because I love the look of it. TFS

Jessica Smith said...

So cute I love the paper pieced belly.Great job.

Carri D said...

Very cute! That owl is adorable! great paper piecing too.

Christi Flores said...

How how cute!!!! Awesome paper piecing!!

Debby said...

I see the piercing! Nice job. It's fun huh! Love this card and that paper is adorable oh and that image is the sweetest!

Sarah said...

Love the card...the owl is cute and love the paper piecing!!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Very clever use of the paper to decorate your owl, so well done! tfs!

Barb Gault

Kim said...

Great card Jacquie! I love how the paper piecing looks! Those colors are beautiful together!
Hugs~ Kim

Chrissy D said...

Ohh great card! Love the DP you used! TFS!