Friday, August 21, 2009

LATE NIGHT SASSINESS!!!

Hey there!!! How are you?? How was your day? Mine? It flew!!! Seriously!!! So...as planned, I have a Sassy Studio Designs creation for you!! I just got the DCWV Sweet stack?? My local stores were out of it, when I needed it of course!! I just KNEW it would be perfect for the Sassy Studios, Sweet Shoppe Girls!!! How do you like it, with this Sweet Bubblegum Girl? I LOVE this image!! SO CUTE!! She is available NOW, if you LOVE her too!! Since it is late, I will make this quick! Haha!! Me? NOT babble? NO way!! Yeppers!! I am exhausted!! So....before I GET, I would like to know your opinion of the Cricuit!! Your opinion, as a card creator, for I do NOT do much scrapbooking. Although I truly would like to? It just is NOT my thing, However???......I am curious, if I would benefit from this machine. Let me know what you think! Thanks to you all for visiting with me!! I REALLY appreciate it!!! Have a GREAT night, what is left of it, and ENJOY LIFE!!!!
**You just have to click on that pic, to get the glittered effect!! I LOVE that DP!!!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE IT!!!!
so perfect!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Hahahaha...this is cute! this will be my niece in the future I'm sure....LOL

the whimsical butterfly said...

Oh how STINKIN cute is THIS?!?! LOVE her bubble! This is so awesome!

Georgia said...

this is absolutely wonderful!
I have the original Cricut and love mine for doing tags, flowers, animal shapes etc. for both cards and scrapbooking. Altered projects for die cuts, etc. I wouldn't get the expressions one as it does large cuts and you wouldn't need them for cards. One of the craft stores(Michaels, Joanne's) has the original 1 for 99 bucks this week...So...LOL!
Hugs,
Georgia