Monday, May 9, 2011

WOOHOO!!! ANOTHER PEEK!!

Another PAPER PRETTIES peek that is!! Gotta LOVE that!! Today is ZAC'S turn!! Graduation ZAC that is!! Check him out!! He is AWESOME!! I mean it!!

I mean, what do you think? What guy would NOT want to get a creation with THIS image!! He was so FUN to color too!! He will be available on WEDNESDAY, along with the rest of the RELEASE!! Oh, and we will have a BLOG HOP for you too!! Now, that? You will DEF love!! Be sure to visit the PAPER PRETTIES BLOG for some MORE Zac creations, I am SURE you will want to see!! Have an AWESOME Monday!! ENJOY LIFE!!


MY CREATION:
STAMPS & INK-PP Graduation Zac,Memento Tuxedo
PAPERS-PTI Smoke, MME DSP,Basic Grey DSP
OTHER-Spellbinders,Mike's Ribbon,Queen & Co, Silver Pearls
COPICS-B000,B91,B95,B97,B99,0,E33,E35,E37,E43,E0,E02,E11,W1,C2,C5,C7,C9,
W10,100,YG63,E29



2 comments:

Magento Themes said...

wow...Adorable card!!! This is just darling... I love this little boy and his dress. I like the colors you've used for this card. Those background papers are looking nice.
Thanks for this great post. Magento Themes

Linda said...

So cute! I love the colors. What a cute image and your coloring is wonderful.