Sunday, May 15, 2011

MY DELAYED MOJO MONDAY, BY LORI DESIGNS RELEASE!!



Haha! How is that for a TITLE?!! I had this creation to share for the NEW RELEASE over at BLD and Blogger was NOT playing nice!! SO, I kept waiting to post it and by the time Blogger was ready? I was NOT!! What is up with that?? SO, here is my BY LORI DESIGNS creation!! I created it with the new Digi image, PUDDLE JUMPER SCHOOLTIME LANDON!!! Isn't her GREAT?!! Want to know what is even better? He is available NOW!!! Head on over to BLD and get one for your very own!! Thanks SO much for stopping by and have a WONDERFUL day!! Until next time........ENJOY LIFE!!


PS. By the way!! I followed the MOJO MONDAY sketch!! Check it out!!



4 comments:

Linda said...

Oh this is ADORABLE!!! I love him and the whole school theme!

Francie G. said...

Adorable! Fabulous design and details!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

that is so adorable, love this.

Unknown said...

Lovely card!!! I just love it.. He is looking cute. I love those designs and the colors. background papers are perfectly matching for this card. Thanks for this nice post.outsourcing web design