Saturday, May 7, 2011

A PAPER PRETTIES PEEK!

Hey there friends!! How are you?? Hope you all had a WONDERFUL week!! I thought I would stop by with a PAPER PRETTIES PEEK!! Whatcha' think? DO you wanna see? I am SO excited to share this with you!! I made this for my daughter!! Although she may not be graduating from high school? She IS graduating from elementary school! SO......this set was PERFECT!! Anyway, without further babble.......here is my creation with the soon to be released set.........GRADUATION FAIRY SOFIE!! Check her out, you will see what I mean!!


See, isn't she CA-ute?? I LOVE her!! I even made the creation Kyah's school colors! I hope she likes it!! OK, I am off to clean up a bit!! ENJOY your day and be sure to head over to the PAPER PRETTIES BLOG to see who else has SNEAKS for you!! I will see you on SUNDAY, for another PEEK!! Until then, ENJOY LIFE!!!


PS...........................



2 comments:

Tasha said...

Super cute! Love the colour combo
love tasha xx

Magento Themes said...

Adorable!!! This is really nice card.. I love this little girl and her dressing.. I like those color combinations. That black button and the red ribbon looking great. Thanks for this great post.
Magento Themes