Wednesday, May 18, 2011

PWC154

Good morning all! How are you? It is Wednesday, which means another AWESOME challenge!! A PAPER PRETTIES challenge that is!! Hope you will join us!! Your challenge THIS round is to ..................






You can do that, right?? Well, here is MY creation and I cannot wait to see yours!!! I used the GRADUATION ZAC set!! I just LOVE that sentiment!! Thanks SO much for stopping by and I will see you tomorrow!! Be sure to stop by the PRETTIES BLOG for some FABULOUS inspiration from the PRETTIES girls!! Have a WONDERFUL day!!


3 comments:

Taylor said...

Jacquie this is so pretty - I love the monochromatic look!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card!!! I just love this card... Those black and white combination is looking beautiful.. Those flower design is awesome.. Thanks for this great project.
web design outsource

Angela Toucan said...

very stylish