Wednesday, April 27, 2011

PWC151- A PAPER PRETTIES CHALLENGE!



Hey there everyone!! How are you? BOY, am I LATE to the party today!! Sorry about that friends and PRETTIES team mates!! Man, gotta LOVE your internet service providers!! Last night I attempted to do my post for today and I had intermittent internet service!! Really?? I think in today's day and age, we should NOT have issues with that!! BUT......I woke up today? WORSE!! I could NOT get online at all!! Geesh!! A zillion calls later? AND....here we are!!! SO, how are all you Comcast customers liking your service? ME? I am NOT liking it so much right now!!
OK, I am done with my little rant!! Haha! Thanks for letting me get that off my chest!! On to this week's PAPER PRETTIES CHALLENGE!!! Your challenge this week, should you choose to accept it, is ..................................


PAPER PIERCING


Yepper, you read right, I said piercing NOT piecing!! Haha! I hope you will join us!! I had a LOT of fun with mine!! I used the FUN QUOTES set; I just LOVE this set!! It is REALLY versatile!! OK, be sure to stop by the PAPER PRETTIES BLOG for a look at the rest of the PRETTIES projects!! I KNOW you will not want to miss them!! Thanks for stopping by!! Until tomorrow......ENJOY LIFE!!

MY CREATION:
STAMPS & INK: PP Fun Quotes, Memento Tuxedo
PAPERS:PTI Smoke CS,Cosmo Cricket Circa DSP]
OTHER:Copic ABS,Spellbinders,Sponge


0 comments: