Monday, April 11, 2011

ANOTHER PAPER PRETTIES PEEK!!!

Hey there! How are you? Check it out!! I have a another GREAT peek for you, from PAPER PRETTIES!! My creation today is from the, soon to be released set, FUN QUOTES!! This set is a SUPER fun set with SO many uses!! You can check out MY creation below and you will want to check out the PAPER PRETTIES BLOG for the rest of the PRETTIES creations!! I know you will LOVE what you see there!! Those ladies are SO talented!!! Hope you enjoy the PEEKS today and I will see you back here later for some more sharing!! Until then........ENJOY LIFE!
MY CREATION:
STAMPS & INK: PP Fun Quotes, Memento Tuxedo, TH Distress Ink Weathered Wood
PAPERS: PTI Smoke, Misc DSP
OTHER: Blue Prima Flowers sponged with Distress Ink, Webster's Pages Rhinestone, Misc Ribbon, Spellbinders


4 comments:

Runnergirl Creations said...

Great card! Beautiful!!

Beth Ann said...

What a beautiful card. I love the sentiment.

Chris said...

this looks great, these sentiment cards are growing on me.

Lucille said...

Very unique adorablwe cards.