Saturday, April 9, 2011

PAPER PRETTIES PREVIEWS-DAY ONE!!!

Hey everyone! How are you? Hope you are well!! Today is DAY ONE of the PAPER PRETTIES previews!! WOOHOO!! And???? I am SO excited with the set I get to share with you!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this chicken!! In fact? I have EVERY set now, that this old bird is available in!! HA! How do you like that?! I just think she is SO cool and the sentiments are AWESOME!! Ok, ok.......I will stop babbling, seems to be my thing tonight, BUT I will stop anyway!! Haha!! Here is my creation using the SOON to be released, RETURN OF CLUCK!!! Hope you like and hope you will check out the PAPER PRETTIES BLOG, to see the other PRETTIES creations!! I know you will LOVE them!! Thanks SO much for stopping by and sharing with me!! Have a FABULOUS day!! ENJOY LIFE!!
MY CREATION:
STAMPS & INK: PP Return Of Cluck, Memento Tuxedo
PAPERS: PTI Kraft, DCWV Farmer's Market
OTHER: Misc ribbon, Mike's Olive Rhinestones,Spellbinders
COPICS: 0,Y21,YR23,Y35,W1,W3,R59,R89,G96,YG94


PS* Does anyone know how to get rid of this blue box thingy, above?? Do NOT know where it came from!! Thanks for the help!!

4 comments:

Chris said...

your chick is so festive!

Linda said...

Great card and that chick is great.

Alaine said...

I love the card. It could be considered feminine or masculine! That is HARD to do. Love it!

cheryl said...

OMGosh that chicken cracked me up! Really cute and I love the saying.