Friday, October 29, 2010

A BALLET MOUSE!!

Hey there all!! How are you? Thanks SO much for checking in with me!! I have FOUR creations to share, over the next several days!! I was coloring away last night! SO, hope you will stop back!!
My FIRST creation is a BIT girly! Haha!! I used the BALLET MOUSE, from the AWESOMATED Lori!! You can get one of your very own at BY LORI DESIGNS!! She has SO many CA-ute images, that you MAY want MORE than one!! I guarantee it!! I colored little miss mouse in with my Copics, colors are below, and I tried to keep her simple!! You know me and layering!! That being said.......you KNOW it was tough NOT to!! I used some misc DSP, we all know me and that stuff TOO!! Haha! I used some silver organdy ribbon from Joann's; the corner thingys and other embellies were a gift, so I am NOT sure where they are from!! The sentiment is from VERVE, Beautiful You, and I punched that out with my SU tag punch! I completed everything with SU cardstock! Hope you like BALLET MOUSE and hope you visit BY LORI DESIGNS!! She such a GREAT person!! You will LOVE her AND her images!! Have a WONDERFUL Friday and I will see you tomorrow!! Busy, busy weekend ahead! For.......not only is it Halloween? It is my mom's birthday and Kyah has TWO football games this weekend!! Boohoo.....this is the last of the season!! Just when we were getting the hang of everything!! See you soon!! Take care all and ENJOY LIFE!!!







3 comments:

Tasha said...

Ahhh how cute! Love the cute image and fab colour combo
love tasha xx

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh this is wonderful, love the ballerina mouse and the bold colors!

LORi said...

Super Adorable!!!! WOW Jac!!

HUGs - LORi