Thursday, October 15, 2009




***PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR A SASSY POST when you are done here!!


Good Morning everyone!! How are you? Hope you all are well!! Today I have the opportunity to share with you my FIRST.......DELIGHTFUL SKETCHES......sketch! This week's DELIGHTFUL SKETCH is sponsored by

and they have generously offered the winner of sketch #9
a $20.00 gift certificate to spend at their store!!


**This sketch will run from 10/15-10/29!



I am SO excited!! This sketch is a GREAT one! I created my sketch with DRACULA RIDLEY, isn't he CUTE?? You can pick Riley up at DIGITAL DELIGHTS!! He is a Digi and who doesn't LOVE those Digi's!! You get the cutness, INSTANTLY!! ...WOOHOO!!! Ok....hope you will play along!! If you do? Make sure to link your creation to the Sketch #9 post, over at the Delightful Sketches Blog!! Want some MORE inspiration? Check out the rest of the DELIGHTFUL DIVAS!!! I Thank you for stopping by and I will be back tomorrow with MORE creations!!! Until then have an AWESOME day and ENJOY LIFE!!!!


DELIGHTFUL DIVAS
Cindy Royal-Senior DT
Lisa -Senior DT
Lisa V
Anne
Cathy
Julie
Katie
Rachel
Rosealien
Wendy Hall-Illustrator
Deanne-Tutorial Artist
Dawn-Tutorial Artist

12 comments:

Julie said...

A fab card, lovely colouring.
Julie x

Lisa said...

Great card I love ridley and it was nice chatting with you this morning!!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Well isn't this the CUTEST?!?! LOVE your coloring and color combo of this card and what a great sketch!

Tasha said...

Fab fun card - love the cute image and the papers
love tasha xx

Tammy said...

This is so fun! Great job on the coloring girl! I'm loving it.

Hey! I made card of the week! You are too sweet!!

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Jacquie!! I luv it!!
Hugs
Wendy

Cathy said...

Hey Jacquie, this is too cute!! I love Ridley and he looks so spooky!! Super cute job with the sketch! Hugs, Cathy

Lisa Foster said...

Jacquie this is so darn CUTE!!! I love everything about it! That pumpkin trim is SO cool!
Hugs,
Lisa

Craftyanny said...

Fantastic card Jacqui, he looks awesome
Anne x

Sara said...

love your card!!!! toooo cute!

Rachel said...

LOVE this card, you did a fabulous job.
hugs,
Rachel

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Hey girl! what a fun card! you did a great job on it. Have a great wknd!!