Tuesday, October 20, 2009

LIFE IS HOW YOU BAKE IT........

That is........IF you bake!!! Haha!!! How was your day gals? As I had told ya', I am BACK!! Just a QUICK one for ya' though!! I had to share this SUPER cute Pink Cat Studio Digi!! Melissa is on a roll!! WOOHOO!! I used Itty Bitty Betty-Baked A Pie!! She already has a JUMP on me!!! She BAKES!! Haha!! I have to confess!! I saw this CUTIE on my girl JESS' blog and HAD to have her!!! Funny how that works, isn't it? I swear.......Jess does that to me ALL the time!!! Thanks Jess!! This creation is dedicated to you girl!! Your talent inspired me!!! OK.....I know I had promised NEW picks and such!! It is a BIT late, so I am afraid you will have to wait JUST one more day!! This I will say, .......after making this? AND....yesterdays? ...... I feel a WHIMSICAL week coming on!! Haha!! Hmmmm, what does that mean? You never know what GREETINGS I will have in store for you!! Stop by tomorrow to find out!!! I thank you for coming back for a visit!! I really appreciate it!! I appreciate your AWESOME comments too; I would LOVE to hear from you!! Have a FABULOUS Tuesday and I will see you in the afternoon, after work!! ENJOY LIFE!!!

4 comments:

the whimsical butterfly said...

Hee hee no problem! I gotta enable you cuz this is CUUUUUUUTE! LOVE IT!

Martha said...

ahhh so cute!!

Lailani said...

Too Cute!!! Love the pearl details and the coloring is perfect!!

Shesjetlagd said...

SUPER DUPER Adorable!! Love that little image!!! Great card! Great coloring! :-)