Hey all! How is, or should I say WAS, your weekend!! It's a WEE bit late here, on this Sunday night!! I sat down to clean up my craft area a bit? AND......found myself stamping!!! Surprise, right? Haha!! What can I say......I JUST can't help it!! I saw my MARKET STREET STAMPS and they were calling to me!! SO.......I decided I would see if I could join the BLOCK PARTY!! What is that you ask?? Oh my, you HAVE to check it out!! Look at this!!
Here's what you have to do:
- Create a new project with MSS stamps! It can be anything (cards, layouts, altered items, etc.)- be creative and have FUN!
- Link your project below by Sunday, January 29th at 11:59 PM Central Time
- Note: Your creations for this contest will not be considered for the Cream of the Crop contest. Each MSS contest or challenge requires a separate, unique entry to be eligible to win!
Here's what you could win!
- One randomly selected participant will win an awesome prize package full of yummy stamps & accessories!
- ONE show stoppin' paper crafter will be asked to join us for a Guest Design spot for the following month! (This months winer will be the Guest Designer for the month of March!)
Now, trust me! After reading this?? Given my LOVE of MARKET STREET STAMPS?? He-llo!! It was a NO brainer!! SO......here is MY little creation for this month's MSS BLOCK PAR-TAY!! Woohoo!! Hope you like! For, I SURE had fun creating it!! I used my COOL, new pre-made Kraft cards and envies!! I stamped the MSS VINTAGE MUSIC background stamp with Memento Cocoa and distressed the edges with the same. After this was done, I set it aside to stamp and color my guitar image from the MSS HIPPIE CHIC set! I LOVE this set, did I mention that? I used my Copics to color her in and even outlined it a bit with the same colors, along with texturizing it a bit with my "0" colorless blender!! Which, by the way, is ANOTHER fave of mine! I used my PINK Atyou Spica pen to highlight the dots and swirls on the guitar! OK, I cut out the guitar with my oval Spellbinders and distressed the edges with my Memento Cocoa. After all this was prepped, I cut out 2 DIFF pieces of DCWV Playground DSP! and layered them onto my Kraft base;took some pink sorbet Twinery Twine, distressed it a bit, and wrapped it around everything!! Nothing finishes a project like TWINE!!! At this point? All I needed was a sentiment! Well, this called for one from the MSS SIMPLE JOYS set!! I stamped it in the same Memento ink and cut it out with my Spellbinders Pennant dies. To complete my creation I added the sentiment and popped up the guitar image! VOILA!! My BLOCK PARTY creation!!
Thanks SO much for checking in with me tonight!! Hope you have a WONDERFUL week and I will see you next time!! ENJOY LIFE!!
MY CREATION: MSS Vintage Music,MSS Hippie Chic,MSS Simple Joys,Kraft pre-made cards/envies,Memento Cocoa Ink,DCWV Playground DSP,Spellbinders Ovals & Pennants,Pink Sorbet Twinery Twine,Pink Spica pen.
COPICS: 0, RV000,RV23,RV14,RV17,RV25,E27,RV13,