Wednesday, January 11, 2012

IT'S A NEW YEAR & A FURRY FRIEND.........

Well, hello there friends!! How are you? How were your holidays?? I hope you had a LOT of time to spend with your friends and loved ones!! I am SO sorry I have not been here for a while to share with you!! I have had some health issues that I have been dealing with! Geez, you turn 40? And.........................you just fall apart!! Haha!! Ok, NOT quite and NOT if I can help it!! The Doc still does not know exactly what is wrong with me, imagine that!! I could have told her there is LOTS wrong with me! Haha!! SO, I really have NO explanation yet for the ODD symptoms I have been experiencing?...................BUT, as soon as they figure ME out? I will be sure to let you know!! All that being said? I am just glad to be here and to be back into the stamping thing, FINALLY!! Among other things, of course!! I have LOTS to be thankful for, NO doubt!!

Anyway, enough about me, you did not stop by to read about my woes, did you? No, no, no!! You came by to see some stamping fun, right? Right!!! Do you remember right before the holidays or around them, the SWEET STAMP SHOP had some new stamps they released and had a HOP with some giveaways????? I was one of the LUCKY people to WIN one of their sets!! Woohoo!! How cool, huh? I am SO excited to be coloring again!! It really is therapeutic to me!! A GREAT way to relax!! Ok, ok.......babbling!! Check this out!! My first SWEET STAMP SHOP creation!! This card was made with the FURRY FRIENDS FOREVER set!! I LOVE this set!! For someone who is scissor challenged? It is SUPER easy to cut out the images!!! YAY me!! I always seem to MESS it up somehow!! Here take a look at see what you think!!
I have all the DETAILS below!! Hope you like and thanks for visiting with me!! I actually made something else that I will share with you tomorrow!! Yeah, off and running in the NEW year!! Have an AWESOME day!! Until tomorrow............................ENJOY LIFE!!


DETAILS: Sweet Stamp Shop Furry Friends Forever,PTI Dark Choc CS,PTI Kraft,GP White CS, DCWV Playtime DSP, Twinery Blue & Butter twine (distressed with Antique Linen Distress Stain),MFT cloud die,Kaiserkraft pearls,Copics.


1 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I LOOOOOOOVE how you colored this little guy!! And I LOVE that sentiment and how it's diag!! CLEVER:) Be sure to link this on the FB page and upload it to the SSS Flickr group! I know Nicole would love to see it:) <3