Friday, September 19, 2014

SNSS FALL RELEASE REVIEW




Hello Friends!  Have you checked out the Sweet N' Sassy Stamps Fall Release?  There are SO many SWEET stamps and dies!  Visit the store and check out all the NEW goodies!  Just click the link below!




In case you haven't seen the FLOWERS IN BLOOM CLEAR STAMP SET and FLOWERS IN BLOOM DIE SET?  Here is a little something I came up with, to share with you all!  I used a pre-made card base and added my FLOWERS IN BLOOM, a sentiment from the SO GRATEFUL CLEAR STAMP SET, and some sequins of course!  I attempted a little faux watercoloring with my Copic markers.  Hope you like and hope you have a WONDERFUL day!  Be sure to check out the other creations that the AWESOME DT ladies are sharing today!  Just click on the links below!  Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Lovely card! I think you did quite well with your "faux" watercoloring. Love the rather autumnal colors on the flowers. Tfs!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Jacquie. Love the coloring and the sequins.