Saturday, August 4, 2012

A SNEAKY PEEK!!



Hey there friends!  Long time no see!  I have missed you all!  Sorry it has been awhile!   I just started a new job and am just getting back into the swing of things!  I am SO super excited and although this may sound CRAZY?  I will actually have MORE time to create!!  YAY!!  OK, so combine the above with my lingering cold?  What a mix!!  I tell ya!!
SO, anyhoo.......enough of the YUCKY stuff right?  On with the FUN!!  Woohoo!!  Today I have an AWESOME sneaky, SNEAK!!  That is......to say......I have a SNEAKY peek for you of a SOON to be released PAPER AND SUCH set!!  You are going to LOVE this set!!  VERY pretty!!  Perfect for all kinds of crafty occasions!!  Check it out!!


Whatcha' think?  Super cute, huh?   Told ya'!  This NEW set will be available on the 9th!!  You will DEF want one for your collection!!  By the way, how do you like those colors?  I used my NEW distress markers!!  I was anxious to FINALLY use these on something and it was worth the wait!!  I believe they worked GREAT with these images and cannot wait to see what else they can do!  Be sure to be on the look out for MORE sneaks between now and the 9th!!  My PAPER AND SUCH design team mates will have some AWESOMENESS to share, for sure!!  A new peek every day!!  What is NOT to love about that!!  Alrighty, I am going to get some rest!  Thanks SO much for stopping by and have a WONDERFUL day!!  Until next time...........................ENJOY LIFE!!




1 comments:

Ellen Taylor said...

Simple, crisp and gorgeous Jacquie!