Tuesday, November 15, 2011

MORE MARKET STREET FUN!!

**PLEASE PAGE DOWN FOR THE RUBBERNECKER HOP!**


Hello there all, how are you? What's new? We are ALMOST half way through the week!! WOW!! Hey, have I mentioned, lately, how MUCH I am loving these Market Street Stamps?? Oh my!! Can you say.......ADDICTING?? Haha! ABSOLUTELY! So, all that being said? Guess what I was creating with the other night?? Can you guess?? Why, of course you can!! Check out my latest MSS creation!! Amigas? I just LOVE it!!

I found an AWESOME sketch to follow somewhere out in blog land and away I went!! I layered PTI Kraft, PTI Orange Zest, and DCWV Indian Summer DSP! I used my MFT Small Scallops Die and my SU Tag punches! I stamped the Market Street Stamps BFF Set and sentiments from the Market Street SIMPLE JOYS set with Tuxedo Memento Black ink!! That SIMPLE JOYS set can be used for EVERYTHING!! I swear it!! Anyway, I colored the ca-ute Chilli's in with my copics and finished the whole thing off with some AMAZING Twinery Baker's Twine!! Whatcha' think? COOL stamps huh? Or should I say.....HOT!!! I know, I know.....sad!! Haha! Thanks SO much for stopping by!! I really appreciate your visit!! It's SO great to share with you!! Have a WONDERFUL night and I will see you tomorrow, for ANOTHER hop!!! Until then? ENJOY LIFE!!!



MY CREATION:

MSS BFF'S, MSS Simple Joys, PTI Cardstock in Kraft & Orange Zest, Mandarin Twinery twine, DCWV Indian Summer DSP, SU Tag Punches, MFT Small Scallop Die, Copics



1 comments:

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is fantastic I love the hot colors!