Hi there everyone!! How the heck are ya?!! I am SO excited tonight!! Why, you may ask?? For several reasons, I suppose!! One of them being that I am actually getting to know my PSE program a little bit better!! Woohoo!! I was able to make these pics look a little brighter!! YAY!! That is exciting in itself!! The other reason?? Well, Market Street Stamps is having their Anniversary celebration and they have a contest going on right now!! During their SUPER cool Block Par-TAY!! Check this out!!
$50 Store Credit for 12 months!
OH, and of course, a December Guest Design spot, too!!
This Block Party will be different in a few ways.
Here are the deets:
- Create any project you'd like, with any theme. BUT you must use Market Street Stamps. (Good news! You have until 10/19 to link up, so if you don't have any of our stamps just yet, there's still time to play along if you order within the next couple days. We ship SUPER DUPER fast! We have stamps as low as $5.)
- The deadline to enter your project is Wednesday, October 19th @ 11:59 pm Central.
- We will choose a select number of finalists.
- Then, we will enable voting on Thursday, and everyone can vote for their favorite finalist.
- The winner of the contest will be announced on Monday, October 24th!
- Link just one project per person for this Block Party, por favor. :)
SO, given all this info?? I thought I would give this a shot!! Now, keep in mind, I am a BIT worried!! I have NOT done this for awhile and the competition is STIFF!! I mean....WOW!! SO, if you like my project?? Could you give me a vote please?? I would SO appreciate it!! I LOVE Market Street Stamps and it would be an HONOR to be on their DT!! Their stamps are AWESOME to stamp with!! AND.....know what else, BESIDES the super CA-ute images?? The CLEAR stamps have this TINT to them? I LOVE it!! Makes it SO much easier to see!! Especially on your storage sheet! I never saw any like that before! If you are not familiar with them? GIVE A CLICK ON THEIR BLOCK PARTY BADGE ABOVE and it will take you right there!! I have pics and deets below!! I am REALLY excited with how this turned out!! It turned out JUST the way I imagined it would!! How FABULOUS is that, huh? LOVE it when a plan comes together!! Haha! I got to use a few of my NEW toys too!! Anyway, wish me luck!! Thanks for stopping by and have a WONDERFUL evening!! Until next time? ENJOY LIFE!!
MY CREATION: MSS NIGHT OWLS, Walnut Stain Distress Ink, PTI Orange Zest Hybrid Ink, Copics, PTI Brown & Orange Zest CS, Basic Grey DSP, PTI Vintage Buttons, ODB Fence Die,MFT Cloud Die,SU Modern Label Punch,Spellbinders Circle Dies, and Peapod Twinery Twine sponged with Peeled Paint Distress Ink.