Sunday, February 20, 2011

THIS WEEK'S WEEKEND WOW!!

Well....................how are you tonight? Did you have a GREAT weekend? Hope so! I know I said I had LOTS to tell you? BUT................why don't we just start off with this weekends......WOW!!! You know I just LOVE to share, especially when it comes to you talented ladies out there!! you are ALL such an inspiration!! Check out my PICK this weekend and you will see what I mean!!




See?? Thanks for your inspiration JULIE RANAE!! I LOVE your work!! You SO rock!! Be sure to CLICK on her name to visit her blog and see ALL her AWESOMENESS!!

Alright everyone, I am STILL getting over this cold thing! SO, I promise I will have MORE to share tomorrow!! Until then? ENJOY LIFE!!


5 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Julie DEFINITELY rocks!

Ruby said...

Ooh what gorgeous cards, especially the cupcake one, what fab colours!

Libby Hickson said...

Such GORGEOUS cards by Julie! Great choice to feature!

Andrea Ewen said...

Wow, I can see why you were "Wowed"! Two beautiful cards by Julie!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW! These are super gorgeous--Julie is SOOOO TALENTED:) Thanks for featuring her!!