Saturday, September 18, 2010

HOOGA BOOGA!!!

Hey there all!! Happy Saturday to you!! It is a BEAUTIFUL day here!! I hope you have BEAUTIFUL weather, where you are too!! I had said on Thursday that I had a LOT of stuff to share!! SO......I thought I would stop by with one for ya!!! Now, I know this set is NOT new to the market? BUT......it sure is new to me!! I have been wanting this HOOGA BOOGA set for awhile and was SO excited to find it on SCS!!! If you are NOT familiar with it, you can find it at MFT!!! I am really quite attached to some of those MFT sets and this one is NO exception!! I made this cutie for my daughter Kyah!! She has been having some issues adjusting to her NEW wake up time, with school and all!!! Therefore, I plan to surprise her with this!! Her school has an internal post office for the kids, run by kids for the most part. You know they do get a little help from their teachers though!! Anyway, I used my PTI cardstock and my Basic Grey DSP, of course!! Put that together with my Copics and some SU ribbon and VOILA!!! I did consider using Stickles on her WHOLE body, but, I really liked how the coloring turned out, SO I refrained! Haha!! Hope you like and hope to see you tomorrow!! Kyah has a football game to cheer for and then we are having a family get together, BUT, I will be stopping by in the evening for another card share!!! Have an AWESOME day, thanks SO much for stopping by, and ENJOY LIFE!!!!

**HEY, give a click to see her up close and personal!!

2 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What a sweet lil card for your girlie! I love this image! Great coloring and papers! All my faves :)
Enjoy the rest of your fun-filled weekend!
hugs, margie

Beth said...

So sweet - you will make her day!!!