Thursday, August 5, 2010

SWIRLY PETALS!!

Haha!! Gotcha' thinking on a Thursday.....don't I? Well....I am stopping by to share THIS weeks' challenge, from STAMPINSANITY!! This is a FUN one........I promise!! What is it, you ask?


CREATE SOMETHING WITH SWIRLS AND PETALS!!!

CHECK MINE OUT!!


Now, I do NOT pretend to know or even remember what this says? BUT? I LOVE it!! I think it is a BEAUTIFUL sentiment!! It is from the STAMPINSANITY , Les Coquettes sentiment set!! I got to use my Basic Grey paper again and my misc flower stash!! I mase those swirly thingy's with my Cuttlebug!! I used a Sissix die!! OK hope you like!! Before I go....just wanted to give a WELCOME shout out to our AUGUST GDT, Jane!! AWESOME to have you Jane!!
Alrighty!! I must be off to work!! BE sure to play along and have a WONDERFUL day!! I will see you tomorrow!! I have ANOTHER Pink Cat creation to share!! See you then and ENJOY LIFE!!!



**Don't forget to visit the rest of the GROOVY GURLZ!!


4 comments:

Erica said...

Wonderful! I love the swirls and those flowers are gorgeous!

Brandi said...

I don't know what it says either, but your card sure is beautiful! :)

Alison said...

Really pretty Jacquie! I can't remember what it says either! Oops! But you sure did make it look beautiful!!!

Beth said...

You are amazing! Another incredible creation!!